Riverside County and San Bernardino County
Servicing Inland Empire Industrial, Commercial, and Everything in Between:
Commercial Electricians Lighting Services offer Any light designed to illuminate public places, businesses, or community areas is considered commercial lighting.
The challenges inherent in lighting such a variety of spaces can be huge. The skill set required to install commercial fixtures, maintain electrical systems, and even change light bulbs is gained only through time, persistence, and experience. Fixtures in large buildings can be high off the ground, impossible to reach without specialized equipment. Intensely complicated systems need to be monitored from a central control panel, and miles of wiring need to be fortified against weather, aging, and vandalism. Commercial light needs to be brighter, last longer, consume less energy, and contribute to the ambiance much more than residential light. All City Electrical and Lighting has Riverside and San Bernardino County’s lighting project needs covered. Our full line of service bucket trunks can handle high reach sign repairs and installation as well as high reach lighting jobs.
Routine Maintenance Shopping Center Parking Lighting High Reach
Types of commercial electricians lights
All City Electrical and Lighting has commercial routine maintenance accounts that have been with us for more than 25 years. We have a line of high reach bucket trucks to services high reach lighting and signs. Give us a call to set up a free consultation for your business. (951) 352-1105
- Incandescent – Common, available, and cheap, but not very long-lived. Incandescent light is also the least energy-efficient illumination available.
- Halogen – Very long-lasting and produces a strong, warm light. Reasonably energy-efficient, but not comparable to fluorescent.
- Fluorescent Halo phosphor -The most common kind of fluorescent lighting uses 70% of the energy that incandescent use, but produces a sickly, bright white light.Phosphoric – More efficient, more colors, and more money to purchase.Compact fluorescent – Use the same bases that ordinary screw-in bulbs use, but consume 80% less power.
- High Intensity Discharge (HID)
- Mercury Vapor – Used in high-ceiling warehouses, hangars, and factories where changing one light bulb can be a three-hour-tour. Ionized Mercury Vapor emits a startling, bright light when charged.
- Metal Halite – Similar to Mercury Vapor, but with the addition of metals like sodium, scandium, indium, and dysprosium, to enhance the light quality and longevity.
- High-Pressure Sodium – A bold yellow light is transmitted on a single wavelength.
- Low-Pressure Sodium (Sodium Oxide) – Very long-lived with consistent light levels over time, but a poor light quality.
- Light Emitting Diode (LED) -Growing ever more popular, this bright light be any color or combination of colors. Used in traffic lights and signs.
- Neon – A classic part of our Las Vegas heritage and capable of fascinating designs, but not at all energy-efficient.
(951) 352-1105 & (909) 356-4105